LUXE Tokyo 13th Edition + Free Digital GuideLUXE City Guides
Inside LUXE Tokyo, you'll discover...
- Exquisite, cutting-edge cuisine in famed fine diners and lesser-known taste temples
- Trail-blazing fashion, homewares, art and design, plus where to find Japanese antiques, vintage pens and trad kimono
- Where to go for a sublime massage while looking out to Mount Fuji, or the famous Tokyo skyline
- How to helicopter over the twinkling city lights and nab a reservation at an Imperial family fave
- Where to bed down in style, from grand-dame hotels to designer boutiques and private residences
LUXE Tokyo. Let the good times roll.
Features of LUXE Print Guides
Famous for their super-svelte format, the concertina print guides are free from unnecessary padding, photos and blah of other guides, leaving you with just the good stuff.
- Pocket-sized concertina print guide packed from cover to cover with recommendations
- Insider intel on the city’s best accommodation, restaurants, spas, bars and boutique shopping, plus services, specialists and personal guides
- Much-loved, inimitable shopping itineraries by district
- Complimentary 6-month subscription to the city's digital guide, featuring additional constantly-updated recommendations, 100% offline maps, plus a range of other handy features. The redemption instructions and code are on the last page of your LUXE print guide.
Free Digital Guide
You will be able to access your complimentary digital guide once you've received your print guide — the redemption instructions and code can be found on the last page. For step-by-step redemption instructions, please click here.